Awards for undergraduates may be revised or canceled if a student withdraws; enrolls less than full-time; changes housing status; has a change in family circumstances; provides information on the FAFSA that differs from other documents received; or receives outside assistance.

Students who enroll less than full-time must report all enrollment changes to the Office of Financial Aid each term.

Students who do not live on campus must notify the Office of Financial Aid of their housing status and provide their off-campus living expenses. If documented off-campus living expenses are lower than on-campus costs, the student’s cost of attendance will be adjusted downward and her aid adjusted accordingly. The College does not offer institutional grants for living expenses that exceed the cost of living on campus.