- Fiscal Year 2018 Report of GiftsFrom financial aid to athletics, faculty support to the preservation of our historic campus, our donors make a difference for our students.Learn more
- Fiscal Year 2018 Report of GiftsJoin us on a bold fundraising campaign to ensure that Bryn Mawr and its students will always defy expectation.Learn more
- Fiscal Year 2018 Report of GiftsThe Bryn Mawr Fund celebrated another record-breaking year.Learn more
- Fiscal Year 2018 Report of GiftsYour legacy can support Bryn Mawr's future more than you thought possible.Learn more
What the Report of Gifts Includes
This Report lists gifts made in Bryn Mawr’s 2017-18 fiscal year, which began on June 1, 2017 and ended on May 31, 2018. It includes contributions to the Bryn Mawr Fund as well as gifts for special purposes such as scholarships, endowment, capital projects and more.
Bryn Mawr respects the privacy of all donors. For that reason, the Report is password protected, and accessible only to donors and other members of the Bryn Mawr community with whom we have shared the password. If you have any difficulties with the password, or have any other questions or concerns, please call Cara Palladino at 610-526-5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the names on this Report. If you notice an error or omission, please accept our sincere apologies and report the correction to Cara Palladino at 610-526-5161 or email@example.com.
Key to the Symbols
* Slade Society Membership
^ Taylor Society Membership
# Archways Society
x College Term Scholarship Donors
The Taylor Society
The Taylor Society recognizes those alumnae/i and friends who have participated in life-income arrangements; informed us of a bequest intention; or made us the beneficiary of a retirement account or life-insurance policy. Learn more.
The Slade Society
The Caroline McCormick Slade Society recognizes those who affirm their commitment to Bryn Mawr’s mission through leadership giving. Learn more.
Slade Society Giving Levels
- Rhoads $50,000 and above
- Denbigh $25,000 - $49,999
- Merion Scholars $15,000 - $24,999
- Cloisters $10,000 - $14,999
- Great Hall $5,000 - $9,999
- Pembroke Arch $2,500 - $4,999
- GOLD* Slade $500 - $1,250 (depending upon class year)
- Senior Gift Slade $125 or more
*Graduates Of the Last Decade
The Archways Society recognizes donors who have supported the College three or more years in a row. Learn more.