The results are in for GOLD Month 2017:
- 550 GOLD members made gifts, securing over $39,000 in gifts and pledges for The Bryn Mawr Fund including a generous $8,000 Challenge gift from Young Alumna Trustee Jessica Schwartz ’09.
- The Classes of 2011 and 2015 tied for the most donors this year with 68 each!
- We had over 80 GOLD Mawrters attend our regional events in New York City, D.C., San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Countless GOLD Mawrters shared their Bryn Mawr pride by posting on their personal social media accounts.
During the month of October, we asked GOLD alumnae/i to:
- Give a hand: Make your gift
- Own your Bryn Mawr pride: Share on social media using #BMCGOLD and #GOLDMAWRTERS
- Lift your fellow Mawrters: Attend an event
- Defy expectation: Tell us how you defy by sending your story and photo to email@example.com
Learn more about Defy Expectation and make your gift to The Bryn Mawr Fund at any time by visiting https://www.brynmawr.edu/giving/.