During the month of October, we ask GOLD alumnae/i to:
- Give a hand: Make your gift
- Own your Bryn Mawr network: Connect with us on LinkedIn and Keep Athena's web up to date
- Lift your fellow Mawrters: Attend an event
- Defy expectation: Share empowering quotes that exemplify how Mawrters defy by sending your story and photo to email@example.com
Here are the results from GOLD Month 2017:
- 550 GOLD members made gifts, securing over $39,000 in gifts and pledges for The Bryn Mawr Fund including a generous $8,000 Challenge gift from Young Alumna Trustee Jessica Schwartz ’09.
- The Classes of 2011 and 2015 tied for the most donors this year with 68 each!
- We had over 80 GOLD Mawrters attend our regional events in New York City, D.C., San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Countless GOLD Mawrters shared their Bryn Mawr pride by posting on their personal social media accounts.
Learn more about Defy Expectation and make your gift to The Bryn Mawr Fund at any time by visiting https://www.brynmawr.edu/giving/.