GOLD Month 2018 was a great success! See our results here and below:
- More than 600 GOLD members made gifts, securing over $97,000 in gifts and pledges for The Bryn Mawr Fund including a generous $60,000 Challenge gift from an anonymous alumna.
- The Class of 2015 had the most donors this year with 84 total!
- We had over 100 GOLD Mawrters register for our regional events in Brooklyn, Houston, Boston, D.C., and Philadelphia.
- Countless GOLD Mawrters shared their Bryn Mawr pride by posting on their personal social media accounts.
During the month of October, we ask GOLD alumnae/i to:
- Give a hand: Make your gift
- Own your Bryn Mawr network: Connect with us on LinkedIn and keep Athena's Web up to date
- Lift your fellow Mawrters: Attend an event
- Defy expectation: Share empowering quotes that exemplify how Mawrters defy by sending your story and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Defy Expectation and make your gift to The Bryn Mawr Fund at any time by visiting https://www.brynmawr.edu/giving/.