Our campus is iconic and inspirational, and home to generations of students – while here and forever after. And your campaign dollars have always supported its renewal and regeneration.
Prior campaigns have allowed us to restore Dalton, Goodhart, Bettws-y-Coed and to create Cambrian Row. Now, through Defy Expectation, we seek to create modern facilities that match the ambitions of today’s students and faculty, and preserve our iconic and historically significant buildings.
You can already see your campaign dollars at work,
- Work is underway on the renovation of Park Science Center to maximize the existing structure with new teaching spaces, better student study spaces, to better support faculty research, and open up the building to showcase our STEM eminence.
- We’ve inaugurated the new Perry Garden and begun restoration of the Taft and Sunken Gardens.
- The multi-year renovation of Great Hall has earned Bryn Mawr a Grand Jury Award from the Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia as “not only a model of excellence in stewardship by an academic institution, but also of innovative design techniques that balance preservation with the demands of modern building use.”
- With the completion of the as yet unnamed New Dorm, combined with the new Enid Cook ’31 Center, we’ve increased the College’s housing capacity by more than 50 students.
Defy Expectation Opportunities
- Capital support funds to complete the Park Science Center renovation
- Capital support funds to build a new Student Life and Wellness Center
- Capital support funds to maintain iconic campus
- The Bryn Mawr Fund
For more information, contact Christine Connelly, Director of Campaigns, at 610-526-5523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.