Seniors for The Bryn Mawr Fund has been a campus tradition for nearly 30 years since the program was inaugurated in 1990. Each year, the senior class engages in a little friendly competition to top the previous class and inspire alumnae/i classes to give back.
For the most recent graduating Class of 2019, nearly 100 classmates gave $4,872, exceeding dollars raised by the Class of 2018, to support financial aid, student internships, curricular enhancement, and the overall needs of the College.
Why give to The Bryn Mawr Fund?
- To say “Thank You” for your Bryn Mawr education and experience.
- To participate in a proud tradition of philanthropy.
- To support financial aid, outstanding faculty, and programs like the 360s.
- To benefit the important priorities that impact a Bryn Mawr education for future Mawrters.
Did You Know?
- The average annual cost to provide free laundry is $50,000.
- The average annual cost to fund summer internships is $630,000.
- The Bryn Mawr Fund aims to raise $6 million each year to help support the immediate needs of every student.