Assistant Catering Manager
Coordinates all aspects of catering orders including ordering, delivery, set up, execution, finalizing invoice. Manages catering staff. Performs with accuracy, various clerical duties associated with the catering, restaurant and rooms divisions of Wyndham. Creates and maintains catering reports.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in restaurant and hotel management or related field, with prior supervisory experience. Experience in a hotel, country club, private club or restaurant environment, or a combination of prior experience, education or training which provides the necessary skills, abilities and knowledge.
- Must have and be able to maintain ServSafe certification.
- Must have a driver’s license and be able to drive a truck, van, golf cart.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, Email and EMS is a plus.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, weather and in the elements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings as required
Bryn Mawr College is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.