POSITION OBJECTIVE: As a member of the Alumnae Relations and Development (ARD) team reporting to the Director of Alumnae Relations, the Associate Director of Reunion Programming and Alumnae Engagement is responsible for the management of the College’s annual reunion programs and for supporting other alumnae engagement efforts. The Associate Director will plan and implement all reunion programming and help with alumnae marketing efforts throughout the year.
- Oversee the organization and management of all Reunion programming and activities, serving as primary liaison between Alumnae Relations and campus partners, including Conferences and Events, Communications, Dining Services, Facilities, Transportation, and Housekeeping.
- Serve as Alumnae Relations contact for milestone and select reunion committees, assisting with the planning and implementation of class communications, programs, and requests for Reunion.
- Work with class officers throughout their five year cycle, beginning with elections at Reunion through onboarding and volunteer training up to their reunion year.
- Assist Director of Alumnae Relations in special departmental endeavors, including leadership volunteer committees, presidential and campaign events, and special events and initiatives.
- Liaise with the Alumnae Relations and Development Communications staff to promote and market alumnae programs and events
- Collaborate with Alumnae Relations and Development colleagues to accomplish shared goals across the division.
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive volunteer management and event planning experience
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a liberal arts college setting while working closely and collaboratively with administrators, faculty, and alumnae volunteers
- Willingness to work some weekends and evening hours
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Fluency across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.