Bryn Mawr College is accepting applications for a Bryn Mawr Fund Associate.
Located in metropolitan Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr College is a distinguished liberal arts college with a student body of 1,300 undergraduates as well as 350 graduate students in programs in social work, humanities, and science. An historically women’s college, we are a diverse and international community who shares an intense commitment to intellectual inquiry and a desire to make meaningful contributions to the world. The College is committed to social justice, civic engagement, and inclusion.
This position reports to the Senior Associate Director of Bryn Mawr Fund Marketing to oversee and implement logistics for Bryn Mawr Fund (BMF) communications. This position also performs administrative duties that support the office and BMF initiatives, including but not limited to reporting, coordinating internal and external direct mail appeals and acknowledgements as well as eMarketing campaigns, staffing select Reunion Class Gift Committees, and acting as the point-person for all BMF donor inquiries and follow-ups as needed.
- Coordinate data and complex logistics for four major direct marketing appeals, 4-6 smaller appeals, and other marketing efforts as they arise. Work closely with Development Operations to perform accurate data pulls and segmentation, work directly with fulfillment house to achieve error-free production.
- Execute targeted and measureable eMarketing campaigns for BMF established programs and new initiatives.
- Implement timely targeted stewardship efforts to help retain donors and build consecutive year giving.
- Work in partnership with Associate Director of Annual Giving to staff three Reunion Class Gift Committees. Focus on targeted class communications and strategies to meet reunion class goals, including envisioning and promoting special challenges that may occur as well as recruiting, training, and continuing outreach with assigned volunteers.
- Oversee student worker(s) projects and schedule.
- Track BMF budget costs and expenditures for each project and generate monthly budget reports. Act as Credit Card Allocator for all supported positions.
- Update donor information on individual records in PeopleSoft database including, but not limited to, ratings codes, volunteer codes, and personal information on an as needed basis.
- Pull and send reports to Deans and other staff on an as needed basis.
- Maintain all BMF inventory of stationery and office supplies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or directed.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
The successful candidate will have three or more years relevant experience, preferably in fundraising, with knowledge of Annual Giving programs. Ability to conduct complex data segmentation, create digital marketing, proofread and edit, as well as possess excellent organizational skills, and verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to multi-task, work independently and handle confidential matters with appropriate discretion; attention to detail; demonstrated willingness and ability to accept new responsibility and seek out projects.
Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Power Point; digital email platforms; experience working in a databases; familiarity with fundraising software and alumni online communities is helpful.
College degree and experience in fundraising, higher education, or non-profit preferred.