Director of Enrollment Communications
Reporting directly to Chief Enrollment Officer, the Director coordinates and supports the development and production of marketing and communications for all offices in the Enrollment Division (Financial Aid, Graduate Admissions, Registrar, and Undergraduate Admissions). The director serves as the communications strategist for Enrollment offices and supports unit goals and outcomes through collaborative relationships with College Communications and other College partners.
- Development, execution, and assessment of all Enrollment marketing and communication efforts
- Management of the daily operations of the Enrollment Communications team
- With the Chief Enrollment and Chief Communications Officers, development of a comprehensive communications strategy and plan for the Enrollment Division including but not limited to: web, email, print, social media, etc.
- Production of content and editorial for all online and print collateral through partnership with College Communications and the Enrollment team
- Serves as the liaison to the College Communications office and participates in regular strategy and project meetings
- Implements routine assessment and reporting of recruitment campaigns using data and analytic tools
- Serves as an active member of the Enrollment Leadership team
- Ensures that all Enrollment outreach and campaigns support the messaging and branding guidelines set by the College Communications Office
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred. Five years of communications experience in a postsecondary setting and/or enrollment communications.
- Demonstrated outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in developing comprehensive communication campaigns, website coordination, publications, professional writing, editing, proofreading, and using social media
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including ability to set priorities, manage simultaneous projects, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a tactful and collaborative manner with members of the Enrollment group leadership team and other College partners
- Knowledge of CRM system (preferably SLATE), and experience with analytics and appreciation for data analysis preferred
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.