Faculty Administrative Coordinator
The Provost’s Office at Bryn Mawr College has an opening for a Faculty Administrative Coordinator. Administers a wide range of administrative duties in support of faculty and academic affairs processes in the Provost’s Office.
- Coordinate and implement the teaching evaluation process and procedures for the Undergraduate College, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. Communicate course evaluation procedures to all faculty and department staff.
- Support the Provost and Associate Provost to execute new faculty orientation and faculty development programming, including New Faculty Orientation and annual faculty development events.
- Support the Provost and Associate Provost with the coordination of departmental external reviews. Schedule meetings, rooms and logistics for external reviews, collect documents and distributes to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for data entry in Peoplesoft related to onboarding of interim and continuing faculty hiring, working closely with the Assistant Provost. Support the Assistant Provost in the tracking of faculty offices and phone numbers in Bionic.
- Support the weekly meetings and all activities of the Committee on Academic Priorities (CAP). Schedule meetings, reserve rooms, attend meetings as needed, update the CAP web page, and take accurate minutes to the level of detail desired by the convener. Send communications to the faculty on behalf of the CAP Chair. Maintain all correspondence, documents and reports created by and submitted to CAP. Prepare and maintain an annual CAP notebook for the Provost and files, which contain the CAP Annual Report, Addendum, and President’s Response. Maintain and update CAP Moodle site.
- Administers Faculty Travel Pool, working closely with Academic Administrative Assistants, and overseeing budget and all administrative processes.
- Coordinate and implement the appointments of Research Associates, working closely with the Associate Provost and Department Chairs.
- Collect all continuing faculty CVs on a regular basis and maintain faculty CVs on the College web page.
- Assist with Provost Office with organization and logistics of special events, emeritus faculty programming, and grant-related projects, as needed.
- Support other office functions as needed, including front desk/phone coverage, receiving and sorting mail, filing, photocopying, coordinating large mailings, campus deliveries, etc.
Several years of administrative experience required and experience working in higher education faculty affairs preferred. Proficiency with computer software including MS Office, Peoplesoft, Drupal, Moodle, Financial Edge.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Bryn Mawr College is an institution of higher education offering a four-year, residential educational experience to approximately 1,400 students and graduate programs in social work, humanities, and science for another 350 students. The College offers employees a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation and personal days and a generous retirement contribution.
The College is located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, which is easily accessible by public transportation from Philadelphia.
Bryn Mawr College is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.