The Food Production Manager/Executive Chef will plan, direct and supervise production and service of 2000 meals daily.
Develops menus, manages the preparation and production of all menu items, manages inventory, manages records, manages, directs and supervises food production staff, orders supplies, develops recipes, performs other job duties as needed.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BS in Food Service Management or related field, or a degree in culinary arts with related experience. Chef certification a plus.
- 3-5 years of institutional food service experience with proven managerial skills and/or 3-5 years extensive culinary background in an institutional food service environment.
- Must possess and maintain current ServSafe certification.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures.
- Computer skills including email, Word and Excel.
- Must possess working knowledge of Computrition (computerized menu management system) or other computerized menu management system.
Bryn Mawr College is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.