Bryn Mawr College is seeking an OnBase Programmer Analyst with experience using Hyland’s OnBase application. The ideal candidate for this position will have an excellent understanding of process automation using OnBase workflow, software development methodologies, content management, electronic document management, document imaging and systems integration. The OnBase Programmer Analyst will work with other members of the College’s staff to build solutions, perform daily maintenance tasks, monitor system integrations and troubleshoot issues associated with components of the OnBase system.
- Provide daily software support to users of administrative software.
- Work with users to define data usage, programming, reporting and workflow needs.
- Create specifications documenting development or enhancement requests.
- Analyze and complete service requests from user community including help desk support.
- Design, code, test and maintain programs and reports using vendor supplied development tools.
- Provide support to functional users and data specialists in creating and debugging data queries.
- Identify and create resources (e.g. documentation, programs, tables, workflows) to increase productivity of end users.
- Perform project level work for administrative offices of the College.
- Manage project workload and priorities to ensure timely completion.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned or directed.
Education and Experience
Desirable: Bachelor’s degree in related field and three to six years of experience in systems and programming or any combination of education and experience which provides the necessary skills, abilities and knowledge.
Required: Experience with application development tools and languages. Able to perform analysis and programming tasks as an individual or as part of a team. A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with end users and to manage projects requiring their participation. Good verbal and written communication skills, including experience with technical writing. Ability to be mobile between campus buildings and offices.
Preferred: Experience with OnBase or related electronic content management systems. Experience with PeopleSoft. Experience with data integration or data exchange between platforms. Related experience in a Higher Ed environment. Prior experience in training non-technical staff in use of computer systems.
Bryn Mawr College is committed to building a culturally diverse environment and we welcome applications from all candidates. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references via Interfolio ByCommittee: