The Prospect Development Associate is an important member of Bryn Mawr College’s Development team. This is a high-level administrative support position whose primary responsibility is writing briefing memoranda for meetings. Other responsibilities include research, project management, and tracking prospect information.
The work of this position directly supports fundraising activities and relationship development with campaign prospects.
- Research and gather information from a variety of resources.
- Produce briefing memoranda with strong attention to detail to content and document formatting.
- Enhance data capture and data integrity.
- Identify new prospects.
- Track campus events and requests for briefings and due dates.
- Entering information about prospects and donors into the database.
- bachelor’s degree required. 1 - 2 years work experience preferred.
- A detail-oriented individual with strong technology skills and the ability to organize large amounts of information.
- Proficiency with computers, including MS Office, particularly Word and Excel. Database experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of or interest in fundraising and philanthropy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independent of direct supervision and to initiate necessary work without specific instructions.
Bryn Mawr College is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.