In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, all transcript requests made through this secure site require the requester's consent.
For an UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, current students only can download or print one from Bionic, instructions here.
To order an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT Please click here to be redirected to our Parchment transcript ordering site. You will be asked to provide information about yourself (first time only) which will be researched and authenticated by the Bryn Mawr College Registrar's Office, this may take one to two business days.
- Need help with your transcript order? The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.
Official copies of transcripts may be withheld based on outstanding financial or other obligations to the College.
We are no longer able to hold printing for grades to be posted, nor degrees conferred, please time your request accordingly.
There are now four options for transcript delivery, processed within 24 hours of request:
- Electronically (preferred) [If you don't see your transcript soon after ordering, check your spam or junk folder by searching for "Parchment." When you find the email message with the link, make sure to mark the message as "Not Spam" so that your account will recognize it.]
- U.S. Postal Service
- Fed Ex (requester pays) please note that Fed Ex does not deliver to P.O. Boxes
- Pick up at the Registrar's Office, by appointment (takes 1-2 business days).
Please click here to be redirected to our transcript ordering site.
The transcript key, located on the back of the transcript, can be viewed by downloading this PDF.