In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, all transcript requests made through this secure site require the requester's consent.
For an UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, current students can download or print one from Bionic, instructions here.
To order an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT Please click here to be redirected to our Parchment transcript ordering site.
- Need help with your transcript order? The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.
Current students: please remember to review your unofficial transcript before placing your order if you have made any changes to Credit/No Credit that will reflect on your transcript. If you are sending a transcript and subsequently make a change to your Credit/No Credit selections, you must notify us so we can adjust your transcript.
Official copies of transcripts may be withheld based on outstanding financial or other obligations to the College.
We are no longer able to hold printing for grades to be posted, nor degrees conferred, please time your request accordingly. Check your unofficial transcript in Bionic before ordering to be sure all grades are posted, or your degree is conferred (if applicable).
There are now four options for transcript delivery, processed within 24 hours of request:
- Electronically (preferred) [If you don't see your transcript soon after ordering, check your spam or junk folder by searching for "Parchment." When you find the email message with the link, make sure to mark the message as "Not Spam" so that your account will recognize it.]
- U.S. Postal Service
- Fed Ex (requester pays) please note that Fed Ex does not deliver to P.O. Boxes
- Pick up at the Registrar's Office, by appointment (takes 1-2 business days).
We can furnish transcripts of work completed at Bryn Mawr College only (this includes courses taken during the academic year through the Quaker Consortium: Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and University of Pennsylvania). For official transcripts of work done elsewhere, including Junior Year abroad, you must request the transcript from the institution where the work was done.
The transcript key, located on the back of the transcript, can be viewed by downloading this PDF.