The Health and Wellness Center Resources: When Closed and in Summer
During the summer when the Health and Wellness Center is closed:
Contact Campus Safety (610-526-7911) for transportation to Bryn Mawr Hospital Emergency Room. Remember that in a true emergency situation, you should seek treatment at the hospital emergency room. Finances can be worked out later, if necessary.
For non-emergent medical care:
- If you've extended your United Healthcare Insurance over the summer,, click here to login to access free online telemedicine. Once you login, navigate to "Care Options" on the right of the screen, and below that click on "Telehealth Medical." This is a 24-hour service.
- Call United Health Care Telemedicine (855-870-5858).
Main Line Health Urgent Care Center in Wynnewood
306 E Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- Note: Tower Health Villanova is not currently a COVID-19 screening site. Go to the Tower Health website for more information.
- 635 Conestoga Rd., Villanova, PA | (610) 710-4444
If you've extended your United Healthcare Insurance over the summer, click here to login to access free online counseling services.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - tel:(610) 710-4444 or call 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line - tel:(610) 710-4444 or text HOME to 741741
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ) - tel:(610) 710-4444 or call 1-866-4-uTREVOR (1-866-488-7386)
Visit the Counseling Resources page for additional information and support.