Opened in 1891, Denbigh was the third Bryn Mawr residence hall designed by architects John Stewardson and Walter Cope. Stewardson and Cope adapted the architectural styles of Oxford and Cambridge Universities to the Bryn Mawr campus, introducing the first examples of "Collegiate Gothic" architecture to the United States. Denbigh is conveniently located on central campus, near most administrative, academic, and residential buildings. It also houses one of the two College dance studios.
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.