Pembroke Hall, which consists of East and West wings, was the second hall designed by Cope and Stewardson. Completed in 1894 and renovated in 1982, many rooms in both wings still contain the original fireplaces and window seats. Katharine Hepburn lived in Pembroke West when she was a Bryn Mawr undergraduate. Pembroke Arch, which connects the East and West wings, is a popular campus landmark and houses the College's dance studio.
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.