Rhoads Hall, named after James Rhoads, Bryn Mawr's first president, is comprised of two wings: North and South. Built in 1937, Rhoads North and South have been completely refurbished, including new bedroom spaces and updated life-safety features. The South wing has an outdoor patio overlooking Rhoads Beach (the rolling, grassy area on top of which Rhoads sits).
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.