Adding Authorized Parties
Students have the option through Nelnet to add an authorized party to their student account. An authorized party will be able to view the student account, make payments on behalf of the student, or set up a monthly payment plan. An authorized party will also receive a billing statement each semester as well as a monthly billing statement if there is a balance due. Setting a person up as an authorized party also allows Student Accounts to discuss a student's account with that person. Please note this is only for matters related to the student account.
- Log into Bionic.
- Go to Financial Information.
- Click on "view account and make payment" from the menu. Please note this link will take you to Nelnet. If a new window does not open please make sure popup blockers are disabled or that Bionic is added as a trusted site.
- Choose the "Add an Authorized Party” link located on the right hand side of the page.
- Follow instructions to add an Authorized Party.
- There is an option to allow for full details. Checking this box will allow authorized parties to see the details on the student account. If this box is not checked authorized parties will only be able to view the total charge on the account.
- An email will be sent to your authorized party with instructions on how to setup an Authorized Party account.
- For more detailed instructions, please view this following document.
- You may set up more than one authorized party.
- You may de-authorize parties at any time.
- The College cannot set up authorized parties on behalf of students or parents.
Authorized parties go directly to Nelnet by clicking here: https://www.nbspayments.com/SignIn.aspx