Viewing Your Bill
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, (FERPA), commonly called the Buckley Amendment, the student account is in the student's name and billing statements are sent to the student.
The College has partnered with Nelnet to provide student account services. Directions on how to make payment or to add an authorized party to the student account can be found on the menu items on the left side of the page. Directions for how to access the student account are listed below.
- Log into Bionic. You may be asked to confirm your personal details.
- Go to Financial Information.
- Click on "view account and make payment". A new window should open. If it does not, please check your pop-up blocker settings to allow pop-ups from Bionic.
- If this is the first time accessing your Nelnet account, you will need to confirm demographic information and enter a pin.
- Your student account dashboard will display including your current balance, access to statements, and transaction details.
- For additional instructions refer to this document.
- Authorized parties will receive an email when a billing statement is available and can click on the link in the email for access to Nelnet.
- Authorized parties may also go directly to Nelnet by clicking here: https://www.nbspayments.com/SignIn.aspx
Benham Gateway Building — Third Floor
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010