Bryn Mawr College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). Accreditation indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
A copy of the College’s accreditation may be found here.
Bryn Mawr's past self-study documents
- Most recent Accreditation Letter
- 2015 periodic review report
- 2010 self-study
- 2004 periodic review report
- 1999 self-study
- Current MSCHE statement of Bryn Mawr's reaccreditation status
- Accrediting standards and requirements of afflilation
- Schedule of accreditation
- Self-study guide
- MSCHE website homepage
Inquiries or complaints may be directed to MSCHE or the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
PA Department of Education