Access Job Openings
Handshake - We have partnered with Handshake as our job and career management platform, free to alumnae/i across all class years. Sign in to view opportunities from organizations that target Bryn Mawr alumnae/i, which are listed year-round.
- Log in to career services databases that list additional career and professional development resources - many of which are available to alumnae/i. Contact email@example.com to receive the log-in instructions.
- Utilize additional job search websites to identify opportunities
- Consult with Alumnae Career Services to build your own search strategy
Obtain Career Development Support
Alumnae Career Services within Career and Professional Development provides a dedicated professional staff member to offer career coaching, professional development resources, webinars, and events for alumnae/i across all years.
- Alumnae Career Services – For alums who graduated more than one year ago.
- Career and Professional Development – For alums who graduated from the undergraduate college and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences within the last year.
Host an Extern
Students can explore their career interests by shadowing you in your work setting. Open to Bryn Mawr and Haverford students, the Externship Program is an excellent opportunity for you to give students a “day-in-the-life” perspective of your profession, connect with prospective interns and employees, gain visibility for your organization, and share insights about your field. Learn more about how to sponsor an extern.