Welcoming the New Alumnae Career Services Leader
Read the welcome letter here!
The Leadership, Innovation & Liberal Arts Center (LILAC) is dedicated to the ongoing career management needs of alumnae/i!
For a one-on-one coaching session: Becky Ross, M.A., joined Bryn Mawr College in December 2017 as the new Senior Associate Director for Alumnae Career Services. To schedule a career coaching session with Becky, follow the steps below:
Career and Professional Development uses a career management system called Handshake and alumnae/i are now able to log in to Handshake to sign up for appointments.
- Go to https://brynmawr.joinhandshake.com/login
- Your username should be the “Preferred” email address which the College has on file for you as of summer 2017
- You will be prompted to set your password (if you have never used Handshake before); follow on-screen prompts to set your password and log in to your Handshake account
- Under the Career Center menu item select Appointments to schedule a session
- Be sure to provide a telephone number at which you can be reached
- Becky will send you a Skype for Business meeting link should you like to conduct a video appointment (please specify your preference for telephone or video meeting).
If you graduated prior to 1982 or if your primary email is a non-Bryn Mawr .edu address, you may not yet have an account (we are working on getting all alumnae/I uploaded!). If you have any other difficulty accessing Handshake, email email@example.com or call Career and Professional Development at 610-526-5174 for real-time assistance Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
If the appointment availability doesn’t match your schedule, Becky will be happy to work on finding another time; you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For alums who graduated from the undergraduate college within the last year: please visit Career and Professional Development assistance.
Through the end of February 2018, Cori Ashworth, past director of Bryn Mawr Alumnae Career Services, will continue to be available to consult with alumnae. Cori offers 50-minute career coaching appointments virtually as part of her consulting practice (Career Continuum). Appointments will be available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons. Please contact her directly at email@example.com, or at her business phone number 413-213-0071 to make an appointment. This service is part of college programming for alumnae.
Cori will be holding Q and A sessions every Thursday afternoon from 4-5 pm on Freeconference.com. If you have a question then plan to attend! The number is 1-563-999-1170. Your participant access code will be 247454.