Projects & PartnershipsDigital Bryn Mawr Seed GrantsSupport for professional development, events, and projects related to digital teaching, learning, and research. Next deadline is October 15!
Digital CompetenciesRegister for a Digital Intensive!Meet alumnae and learn skills at a Digital Career Exploration Intensive, co-hosted by LITS and the Career and Civic Engagement Center.
Digital CompetenciesThe College's Digital Competencies initiative helps students develop and articulate skills needed to be 21st century leaders.
Museum StudiesLITS partners with several academic programs to offer a minor in museum studies.
Digital ScholarshipThe Digital Scholarship program supports collaborative, critical academic engagement with digital technologies.
Information LiteracyLibrarians work closely with faculty to teach students disciplinary research skills and critical information practices.
LITS partners with many academic and administrative departments on campus on teaching, learning, and research projects and to further the College's mission and strategic goals. These include:
- Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts, exploring how technology can be used to support teaching and learning in a residential liberal arts college context
- Digital Scholarship, supporting collaborative research that critically engages with digital technologies.
- Information Literacy, helping undergraduates develop disciplinary research skills and critical information practices.
- the Information Stewardship Council, helping the college community protect and effectively manage data.
- Partnership with faculty on the open access policy, which makes Bryn Mawr faculty research literature freely available online.
- the Museum Studies minor, with opportunities to work with Bryn Mawr's rich collections and archives and experienced professional staff
Work With Us!
- Have an idea for a digital teaching, learning, or research project? We offer Digital Bryn Mawr Seed Grants and staff consultations to help you get started.
- LITS also hosts a wide array of paid summer internships for current undergraduates.
- Using Adobe Acrobat to Check/Fix Accessibility of PDF Files