- 6 Windows workstations with scanners for individual work.
27" high quality display and are more powerful than our standard lab computers to support advanced photo and video work. Software includes a complete suite of image and video editing programs and some advanced tools. See our full list of classroom and lab software.
- 4 media:scape tables for collaborative work.
Each table, which seats four to five, has a monitor and its own computer, but will also allow connection for up to four more devices from smartphones to tablets to laptops. Groups can toggle between devices to bring their screens up on the monitor, and the process is automatic. No software download is needed. Software configuration is identical to the scanning stations (without scanner software/ABBYY Finereader). A variety of Laptop adapters are available in lab.
- Windows workstation with specialized software for 3D-modeling and photogrammetry.
Please contact email@example.com for more information and assistance.
- Overhead scanner. Zeutschel Zeta book scanner (19x14"; 300 or 600 dpi). This device is not connected to the network and requires a USB memory stick.
- Overhead projector. Can be used with any mediascape table or with a laptop connection.
No reservations are required to use the lab, but faculty and staff can reserve the mediascape tables or the entire lab for workshops or individual class meetings using the form here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Locating the DMCL
The DMCL is located on the A floor of Carpenter Library.