The step from middle to senior management is a critical one.
New senior managers often find themselves struggling through "on-the-job" training while trying to survive in very fast-paced and demanding environments.
Ascending Leaders will participate in six days of training seminars. These seminars are designed to specifically address the new responsibilities involved in organizational decision making and accountability.
- Leadership Styles and Their Impact on Professional Performance
- Changing Roles in the Leadership Pipeline
- Designing and Managing the Strategic Planning Process
- Organizational Budgeting and Financial Management
- Leveraging Diversity from the Inside Out
- Best Practices in Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Staff
- Delegating Effectively for Leadership Development
- Understanding and Leading from Your Strengths
- Moving up to a Senior Leadership Position: What Does it Take?