The step from middle to senior management is a critical one.
New senior managers often find themselves struggling through "on-the-job" training while trying to survive in very fast-paced and demanding environments.
Through our Ascending Leadership Certificate Program, rising leaders can prepare for this shift. In the program they will:
- Learn "best practices" in managing organizational systems and business functions
- Gain an understanding of how performance expectations and requirements change when "moving up"
- Explore techniques for working effectively in interdisciplinary teams at the executive level
- Learn to leverage opportunities both within and outside the organization to to prepare for an executive level position
- Identify goals for career development and the steps needed to achieve them