As consultants, NELI comes to you.
We create leadership development programs tailored specifically to your organization’s learning needs and budget. Our workshop series goes beyond training leaders in specific skills. They become a tool for changing organizational culture and for strengthening your organization’s leadership team.
Over time, the workshops provide skills and insights that leaders hold in common, helping them to communicate more effectively with one another and integrate performance improvement efforts across departments. They also help to strengthen performance accountability for individuals, as well as the organization as a whole.
NELI's seminar leaders use a combination of experiential learning techniques that include lecturettes, case studies, discussion groups, role plays, and interactive problem solving.
Sample supervision topics include:
- Leadership Styles and Professional Performance
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Coaching for Success
- Growing a Resourceful Team
- Delegating for Leadership Development
- Working with Difficult Behaviors
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
Sample topics in organizational development include:
- Effective Board Development and Governance
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Managing Transition and Change
- Growing A Resourceful Team
- Managing Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Planning