The following email was sent to faculty, students, and staff on behalf of the Committee on Appointments on Tuesday, December 1.
Dear Members of the Bryn Mawr College Community,
Listed below are the cases the Committee on Appointments will consider in Semester II of the current academic year. If you wish to write a letter concerning any of the persons under review, please send it to Linda Butler Livesay, c/o the Office of the Provost, Taylor Hall 104, or to Robert Washington, Professor in the Department of Sociology, Dalton Hall. Letters should be submitted by February 15, 2016.
The members of the Committee on Appointments are Janet Ceglowski, Karen Greif, Azade Seyhan, Sharon Ullman, Robert Washington (Chair) and Susan White.
Reappointment to Assistant Professor
- Martín Gaspar - Spanish
- Yan Kung - Chemistry
- Anita Kurimay - History
- Shiamin Kwa - East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Seung-Youn Oh - Political Science
- Adrienne Prettyman - Philosophy
- Joel Alden Schlosser - Political Science
- Maja Šešelj - Anthropology
- Joshua Shapiro - Biology
Non-Tenure Track Reappointment and Promotion to Senior Lecturer
- Laura Kemper - Athletics and Physical Education
Non-Tenure Track Reappointment
- Carol Bower - Athletics and Physical Education