The Health Center at Bryn Mawr College provides students with convenient, comprehensive care on campus, including:
- Nursing care available on a walk-in basis
- Same-day appointments Monday through Friday with a nurse practitioner or physician
- Gynecology appointments with a nurse practitioner
- Short-term counseling, psycho-education, crisis intervention with a licensed mental health professional
- Medication management with a psychiatrist
The Health Center Will Be Closed for Fall Break
4:15 pm on Friday, Oct. 12, until 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 22. If you are in the area and need care during fall break:
- Emergency Care: For emergency care you should go to the nearest emergency room. If you are on campus, call Campus Safety (610-526-7911) for transportation to Bryn Mawr Hospital Emergency Room.
- Non-Emergent Medical Care: For non-emergent medical care, you can go to:
Premier Urgent Care
635 Conestoga Road, Villanova, PA 19085
Chop Urgent Care
550 S Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
CVS Minute Clinic
1218 East Lancaster Ave, Rosemont Pa 19010
- Counseling: If you are in the area and feel you need to see a counselor during break, you can make an appointment to be seen on a fee-for-service basis.
625 Montgomery Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Offices in Center City, Paoli, Wynnewood and University City
If you are on campus and you have a counseling emergency, you should contact BMC Campus Safety immediately at 610-526-7911 or proceed immediately to the nearest hospital emergency room for care.
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) -The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-844-455-7455; via TTY 1- 800-799-4889 Montgomery County Suicide and Crisis Hotline
- Text START to 741741 Crisis Text Line