Are you ready to take the next step and submit your application? Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have throughout the application process.
Application Deadline: March 1
Transfer and McBride applicants for undergraduate admission must submit:
- Common Application (fee waived when submitted online)
- Bryn Mawr Writing Supplement
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Final high school transcript or GED transcript equivalent
- Two professor evaluations
- If you have not attended school in 3 years or more, you can submit non-academic evaluations.
- Standardized test results
International students should submit a copy of the actual or predicted results of the exam that qualifies them for admission to university in their own country.
Transfer students should also submit official transcripts for all college work completed as well as academic evaluations from college-level instructors.
Optional Application Components
First-year applicants have the option of submitting the following documentation to supplement their application:
- All applicants are encouraged to interview with an Admissions Officer or an alumna
- Athletes who plan to participate in an NCAA Division III varsity sport but have not connected with a varsity coach may complete the prospective scholar-athlete form
- Applicants are invited to submit arts supplements for consideration via the Common Applications Arts Supplement (SlideRoom). We will only accept submissions for music, theater, dance, and creative writing