What is it?
14 Day Research Challenge - Experiment with working on your research for 30 minutes a day for two weeks (Monday – Friday). Research means anything that advances your scholarship; like drafting a paper or a presentation, data analysis, or manuscript revision.
How does it work?
- Participants set a goal to write for at least 30 minutes during the two weeks (Monday - Friday) of the Challenge.
- Log on every day to the Challenge forum and let participants know if you met your goal for the day.
- Try to leave at least one comment to encourage someone else.
- Optional: respond to the daily questions to think about your process and ways to move past obstacles you are experiencing.
How do I sign up?
What is the online forum we are using?
We are using Slack.com a web based team collaboration tool.
Things to remember:
- The forum is NOT a place to post specifics about your project. It is a place to tell the group if you met your daily research goal and to encourage others to meet their goals.
- Your goal can of course be different on different days - your goal is your own.
- Everyone in the forum can "see" the names of the others that are participating in the Challenge.