First, you must register for the placeholder PENN B500 course in BIONIC to show your intent.
Add course number 2550 to your schedule.
Second, submit a completed Graduate Student Quaker Consortium Registration Form after you receive approval from your advisor for the specific course you're interested in.
- View the Penn School of Arts & Sciences graduate departmental pages for course offerings.
- Bryn Mawr students do not have priority in Penn classes in accordance with the Quaker Consortium Agreement. A seat in a Penn class is never guaranteed and students should have a back up Bryn Mawr course in mind when planning their schedules.
- Students cannot audit courses.
- Classes at Penn begin on Wednesday, January 11th (classes will follow a Monday schedule this day only).
Third, obtain permission from the Penn instructor to take the class. Forward this email to:
- -Megan Kenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Registrar's Office
- -Maria Dantis (email@example.com) in the GSAS Dean's Office.
Your course request data cannot be sent to Penn unless the we have a copy of this email.
Fourth, set-up your information in the Penn system at the start of the term.
- Obtain a PennCard and PennKey Setup Code at the PennCard Center.
- Use the PennKey Setup Code to register a PennKey and password at www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey.
- Use your PennKey to verify registration and view classroom location by logging on to Penn InTouch.
- Be sure to update your email address at http://www.upenn.edu/directories/. This step is required for instructors to contact students.
Fifth, go to class!