Prior to students graduating (in December or May), their major/minor department must sign off that they completed their program requirements. Review of the graduates must be completed by the senior grade deadline for Spring and the regular grade deadline for Fall.
If you have questions about reviewing and approving seniors, please contact the Registrar's Office. [Download the Instructions below]
1. Log in to Bionic and click on Self Service > Faculty Center and then the Advisor Center tab.
2. On the Advisor Center tab, click on either major review or minor review depending on what you are reviewing.
3. For each student listed, click “Major Complete” if the student has completed the major and “Honors” if they should review honors in your major. Enter any notes that may be useful to the Registrar’s Office.
4. To view the courses they took in the major, click View Major Courses
5. When you are done click “Save”