First, you must register for the placeholder PENN 999 course in BIONIC to show your intent. Your course request data will not be sent to Penn unless a placeholder course is visible in your schedule.
Course number 1717 for the first course.
Course number 1718 for the second course (if applicable).
Second, submit a completed Quaker Consortium Registration Form for approval. [No paper forms accepted – students may only submit the online form].
- View the LPS Course Guide here or view the Language Center offerings or view College of Arts & Sciences departmental pages for their course offerings.
- View the Penn LPS 2017-2018 Academic Calendar here.
- Students cannot audit courses.
- In accordance with the Quaker Consortium Agreement, Bryn Mawr students are allowed to enroll in undergraduate courses offered by the College of Liberal and Professional Studies, the Language Center, or the College of Arts and Sciences with course numbers 001-499. Other courses may be considered based on Bryn Mawr policy.
- Bryn Mawr students do not have priority in Penn classes. A seat in a Penn class is never guaranteed and students should have a back up Tri-Co course in mind when planning their schedules.
- Penn will begin processing registration requests starting August 1st. Students will start to receive emails about your course request status starting August 14th.
- Classes at Penn begin on Tuesday, August 29.
- The last day to add a Penn course is Friday, September 15.
(For language courses, it's September 8.)
- The last day to drop a Penn course is Friday, September 15.
- Penn Travel Reimbursement Information
Third, set-up your information in the Penn system after receiving a registration confirmation email from Penn.
- Obtain a PennCard and PennKey Setup Code at the PennCard Center.
- Use the PennKey Setup Code to register a PennKey and password at www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey.
- Use your PennKey to verify registration and view classroom location by logging on to Penn InTouch.
- Be sure to update your email address at http://www.upenn.edu/directories/.
This step is required for instructors to contact students.
Fourth, go to class!
Contact Sara Forrest (email@example.com) in the Registrar's Office!