Registration at the college is a process that includes:
Get ready: Everything you need to know to prepare for preregistration.
Students preregister for the classes in Bionic that they plan to take during the following semester. Students have the opportunity to adjust their registration during the first week of classes if their plans change.
- Get Advised
- Review your Requirements Report
- Searching for Classes
- Check for Prerequisites
- Obtain Permission Numbers
- Clear any Holds which will block your registration
- Add/Drop Classes in Bionic
- Switch lab sections
- Registering for Classes at Penn or Swarthmore
- Use Permission Numbers
At the start of each semester, attend the classes you registered for, review that your registration in Bionic reflects the classes you are attending.