Order in Person
Students and Alumnae may come to the Registrar's Office in Guild Hall during business hours (9am - 5pm) to request a transcript in person.
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Note: Continuing Education, Study Abroad, Special or Exchange Students must order by mail. (See Order by Mail Instructions)
- Log in to BiONIC. (Please contact the Help Desk 610-526-7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance).
- Navigate to:
Self Service > Student Center, select Official Transcript from the drop down menu and click the >> button.
- Select your Processing Option and the number of copies to be sent.
- Enter the Recipient Information. Click the Edit Address link to enter the full mailing address. Click OK.
- Click Submit to complete the order.
- You will need to make a new request for each address.
- If you need a specific form attached to your transcript email an attachment to the email@example.com or fax it to 610-526-5520.
Order by Mail
- Your signature, name, address, email address, and student number or social security number
- Address(es) of where you want transcripts sent
- Type of transcript (undergraduate, graduate, or other)
- Number of copies and when you want them sent
- Enrollment status (currently enrolled or last semester of attendance)
- Also include any other names under which you may have attended
Send requests to the address below or fax it to 610-526-5139. Transcript requests are usually processed within 1-2 business days after the request is received. However, there are some times during the year, such as the beginning or end of the term, when transcript requests may take up to 10 days for processing.
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899
If you have any questions regarding transcripts, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Transcript Information
Official copies of transcripts may be withheld based on outstanding financial or other obligations to the college.
We can furnish transcripts of work completed at Bryn Mawr College only (this includes courses taken during the academic year through the Quaker Consortium- Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and University of Pennsylvannia). For official transcripts of work done elsewhere, including Junior Year abroad, you must request the transcript from the institution where the work was done.
The transcript key, located on the back of the transcript, can be viewed by downloading this PDF.