Note: Matriculated, degree-seeking Bryn Mawr College students and alumnae/i may use BiONIC to request their transcript: Undergraduate, Graduate Arts & Sciences, Graduate School of Social Work & Social Research, and Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical programs.
Continuing Education, Study Abroad, Special or Exchange Students including: American Councils, CLS, Flagship, & Avignon programs must use the transcript request form, see below.
- Log in to BiONIC. (Please contact the Help Desk 610-526-7440 or email@example.com if you need assistance or forgot your ID#).
- Navigate to:
Self Service > Student Center, select Official Transcript from the drop down menu and click the >> button.
- Select your Processing Option and the number of copies to be sent.
- Enter the Recipient Information:
To mail a paper transcript via US Postal Service, click the Edit Address link to enter the full mailing address. Click OK.
To email an official transcript pdf, click the Edit Address link, enter recipient's email address on "send to" line, enter your email address on "Address 1" line. You must enter "City, State, Zip" in order to submit the form. Click OK. [Note: At this time, the option of sending an electronic pdf of the transcript is unavailable for alumnae/i who graduated before 1982.]
- Click Submit to complete the order.
- You will need to make a new request for each address.
- If you need a specific form attached to your transcript email an attachment to the firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 610-526-5139.
- Your signature (required - typed italics or e-signatures are not acceptable), name, address, email address, date of birth and student number (if applicable)
- Address(es) of where you want transcripts sent, if email address, please write clearly
- Number of copies and when you want them sent
- Also include any other names under which you may have attended
- If you need a specific form attached with the transcript, send as an attachment along with the transcript request to: email@example.com
Send requests to the address below or fax it to 610-526-5139. Transcript requests are usually processed within 1-2 business days after the request is received. However, there are some times during the year, such as the beginning or end of the term, when transcript requests may take up to 10 days for processing.
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899
If you have any questions regarding transcripts, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students and Alumnae/i may come to the Registrar's Office in Guild Hall during business hours, (M - F, 9am - 5pm) to request a transcript in person. You will be asked to complete the transcript request form and sign it, giving us written permission to release your transcript.
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010