In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, (FERPA), commonly called the Buckley Amendment, the student account is in the student's name and billing statements are sent to the student.
The College has partnered with Nelnet to provide student account services. Directions on how to make payment or to add an authorized party to the student account can be found on the menu items on the left side of the page. Directions for how to access the student account are listed below.
- Log into Bionic and go to Self Service.
- Go to Student Center. You may be asked to update demographic information periodically.
- Click on "view e-bill/make a payment" located under the Finances section. A new window should open. If it does not, please check your pop-up blocker settings to allow pop-ups from Bionic.
- If this is the first time accessing your Nelnet account, you will need to confirm demographic information and enter a pin.
- Your student account dashboard will display including your current balance, access to statements, and transaction details.
- Please note that it is important not to stop in Bionic but continue on to Nelnet as Bionic does not provide full account information including anticipated aid.
- For additional instructions refer to the following document:
Authorized parties should use the link on the right hand side of the page for direct access to Nelnet.