Bryn Mawr College partners with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer a payment plan in order to provide the flexibility to pay over the semester through automatic monthly payments.
Monthly Payment Plan Information
- Payments will be automatically scheduled for the same date each month. Dates per semester can be found on the chart below.
- Payment plans can be established throughout the semester. Please note that plans established after the 1st payment date in June or December will require a down payment.
- Payment plans can be scheduled for up to 5 payments over the semester by enrolling in June or December. Review the chart below for dates to enroll, down payment information, and the number of payments available for each enrollment date.
- Payment plans are set up on a per semester basis. There is no annual plan and payment plans must be set up each semester.
- $25 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee.
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
Payment Information for the Monthly Payment Plan
- Automatic bank payment withdrawn from checking and/or savings account. There is no fee for an e-check payment.
- Automatic charge to an American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card. An additional 2.75% service fee will be assessed separately for all debit and credit card transactions.
- Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the payment plan balance is paid in full.
- Payment plans may be established for up to the full amount due on the student account. The plan may be set up for less than the full amount due allowing students to factor in anticipated aid or other expected payments.
- The balance of the payment plan will not be automatically adjusted if there are changes to the student account such as additional financial aid or a change in charges. There is an option to adjust the plan balance through Nelnet or by contacting Student Accounts to request an adjustment.
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Number of Payments||Last Day to Enroll Online for Down Payment Amount||Required Down Payment||Months of Payments|
|5||June 16||None||June 20 - October 20|
|4||July 11||20%||July 20 - October 20|
|3||August 10||25%||August 20 - October 20|
|2||September 9||33%||September 20 & October 20|
|1||October 11||50%||Oct 20 Only|
|Number of Payments||Last Day to Enroll Online for Down Payment Amount||Required Down Payment Amount||Months of Payments|
|5||December 16||None||December 20 - April 20|
|4||January 10||20%||January 20 - April 20|
|3||February 8||25%||February 20 - April 20|
|2||March 9||33%||March 20 & April 20|
|1||April 11||50%||April 20 only|
Enroll in the Automatic Monthly Payment Plan
- Log onto BIONIC
- Go to Self Service
- In Student Center, scroll down to mid-page in Finances Section and click on “View eBill/Make a Payment"
- Please note that this will open up a new window. If Nelnet does not open, check to make sure pop-up blockers are disabled. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended browsers for this process.
- Click on “Set Up a Payment Plan”
- Follow instructions to enroll in the monthly payment plan.
- Click on the link for Nelnet Authorized Parties located on the right side of the Student Accounts page at www.brynmawr.edu/studentaccounts.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on "Set Up a Payment Plan" and follow the instructions.
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Bryn Mawr College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.