Bryn Mawr College partners with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer a monthly automatic payment plan by semester for both Fall and Spring. To take full advantage of the plan, begin paying in June for the fall semester and in December for the spring semester to maximize the plan’s potential to spread payments out over time at no interest.
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Number of Payments||Last Day to Enroll Online for Down Payment Amount||Required Down Payment||Months of Payments|
|5||June 16||None||June 20 - October 20|
|4||July 11||20%||July 20 - October 20|
|3||August 10||25%||August 20 - October 20|
|2||September 9||33%||September 20 & October 20|
|1||October 11||50%||Oct 20 Only|
|Number of Payments||Last Day to Enroll Online for Down Payment Amount||Required Down Payment Amount||Months of Payments|
|5||December 16||None||December 20 - April 20|
|4||January 10||20%||January 20 - April 20|
|3||February 8||25%||February 20 - April 20|
|2||March 9||33%||March 20 & April 20|
|1||April 11||50%||April 20 only|
Students must work with Authorized Parties using the BIONIC portal to enroll in a monthly payment plan with automatic deduction using checking, savings, or credit card information, Fall and Spring semesters only. There is no annual payment plan. Authorized Parties MUST sign on from the Student Accounts webside by clicking on NELNET Authorize Parties
The Advantages of Participating in the Automatic Monthly Payment Plan
- Online enrollment 24/7
- Monthly payment plan (No minimum or maximum monthly payment amount required)
- Flexible payment start dates
- Avoid lump sum payments
- No interest (This is not a loan.)
- Families MUST re-enroll each semester to take advantage of the Monthly Payment Plan Option.
- For students who are awaiting final awards, you may begin your payment plan in June. Then, once you receive your bill you may adjust your monthly payment amount by logging into NELNET.
Enroll in the Automatic Monthly Payment Plan
IMPORTANT: TURN OFF POP-UP BLOCKERS IN THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING!
- Click here – Self-Service Login is Required
- In Student Center, scroll down to mid-page in Finances Section (BLUE horizontal bar) and click on “View eBill/Make a Payment" [GREEN button]
- Click on “Set Up a payment plan” [GREEN button]
- In this link, “Authorized Parties” can be created.
- Follow instructions to enroll in the monthly payment plan.
Payment Information for the Automatic Monthly Payment Plans
- Automatic bank payment withdrawn from checking and/or savings account.
- ALL credit cards are accepted. An additional 2.75% service fee will be assessed separately.
- Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the contracted balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $25 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Bryn Mawr College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your contracted balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. Once you have enrolled in the payment plan, you should review your agreement balance online through NELNET or contact Student Accounts at 610.526.5500 to confirm the change.
You will receive an email to adjust your account if the balance on your student account is different than the balance of your payment plan.