NELNET ENTERPRISE is the College’s preferred method of payment. NELNET allows you to access your student account and make payments anytime, 24/7. It also allows you to add Authorized Parties, and at your option, allow them to also be notified when a new statement is available.
IMPORTANT: TURN OFF POP-UP BLOCKERS and/or CLEAR YOUR BROWSING HISTORY!!!!
Before using NELNET, please note the following:
- Payments from checking or savings accounts must be from U.S. banks only.
- Credit cards, both U.S. and International account numbers are accepted. Amercian Express, Discover and MasterCard, are accepted. Visa cards are NOW accepted. A 2.75% service fee will apply. This fee is not charged by Bryn Mawr College. The charge will be reflected as a separate transaction on your credit card statement.
- Look for an email from NELNET Campus Commerce firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line"BRYN MAWR COLLEGE STATEMENT AVAILABLE." Follow the instructions.
Only BMC students and authorized parties, guardians, or sponsors (payers), will be able to make payments electronically through the online payment system (NELNET).
Visit BIONIC to begin.
- Login to BIONIC
- Access Self-Service
- Click on Student Center, (NOT Campus Finances) scroll to mid-page to the Finances section (BLUE horizontal bar)
- Click ‘view my e-bill/ make an e-payment.’ [GREEN button]
- Follow instructions to register yourself and/or authorize parties (parents, guardians or sponsors). Learn more about authorizing parties>>>