Student Rights and Responsibilities
Students have the right to know:
- Student Accounts location and hours of service.
- Billing and payment due dates.
- Tuition and fees.
- Payment options and payment methods.
- How withdrawal affects the student account.
- Refund information.
- 1098-T Form
Students are responsible for:
- Accepting responsibility for paying all debts to the College, including tuition and fees, for which the student is liable, whether as a current student or as a non-enrolled student.
- Reading and understanding all manners of communications sent by or in behalf of Bryn Mawr College, as it pertains to the student account
- Providing all pertinent information, in a timely fashion, to those parties that may assist the student in paying the student account.
- Contacting Students Accounts if a balance will not be paid by the due date.
- Understanding that an unpaid balance may impede access to transcripts and participation in room draw, pre-registration and graduation.
- Providing all completed documentation to appropriate offices to assure changes to the student account are accurate.
- Reporting name, address and email address changes directly to the Registrar and lenders of all educational loans received.
- Completing the Title IV Permission and 1098-T Permission on the “Splash” page or in the Student Center’s Finances section under “View Permissions.”