Visiting Our Campus
Representatives from study abroad programs that have been approved by Bryn Mawr are welcome to visit Bryn Mawr College to hold an information session for prospective study abroad students. We would be happy to arrange your visit to campus. If you would like to present your program to Bryn Mawr students, please complete the Campus Visit Request Form.
Planning Your Visit
- Information sessions are scheduled between 4-5 pm Monday through Friday.
- You may request to meet with Dean Theresa Cann for 30 minutes prior to your information session. However, Dean Cann may not be available for meetings on the particular day of your visit.
- Please be aware that Friday session turnouts have been typically low.
To make the most of your visit, we recommend that program representatives avoid coming to campus during these following times because students are often busy or are not on campus:
- First week of classes. Students are settling in on campus and confirming their classes and schedule.
- Fall break
- Spring break
- Examination period (finals week)
Please see the academic calendar for the exact dates.