Explore syllabi created by your colleagues.
There is no one right way to put together a syllabus that aims to honor diversity and support equity and inclusion. All are works in progress. We hope to show a range of examples that offer various approaches.
- Professor Adam Williamson: Immunology
- Professor Alice Lesnick and Margo Schall: Community Learning Collaborative
- Professors Chung-Nan Tzou and Tarik Aougab: Linear Algebra
- Professor Joel Schlosser: Power and Resistance
- Professor Joel Schlosser: People Power
- Professor Ken Koltun-Fromm: Reading Sacred Texts
- Professor Ken Koltun-Fromm: Drawing the Line: Autobiography as Graphic Narrative
- Professor Michelle Francl: Physical Chemistry
- Professor Veronica Montes: Mexican American Communities