The Summer Syllabus Workshop Sequence presents the opportunity for new and existing faculty to enhance their focus on diversity, equity and inclusion in the context of attending to specifics of institutional cultures.
The 90-minute Discussion-Based Workshops:
- Focus on building syllabi in the context of the BiCo
- Arise from participants' specific interests and questions
- Include sharing of relevant frameworks and institutional characteristics
- Support cross-talk with colleagues and students consultants
2021 Workshop Schedule:
- Session 1 (Virtual): June 30th from 11:30-1pm
- Session 2 (Virtual): July 28th from 2:30-4pm
- Session 3 (In-Person); TBD
Participants can join one, two, or 3 sessions. During the third one, which takes place during new faculty orientation, participants will be invited to share a semi-final draft of a syllabus with a colleague in another field.
Interested in participating in the Summer Workshop Sequence?