Welcome to the Class of 2020! Now that you have successfully enrolled, please refer to this website and your "To Do List" on a regular basis for up-to-date announcements on next steps.
What to do now:
- Complete the New Student Housing Form by June 1, 2016. If any questions arise, please contact the Residential Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-526-7331.
- Complete the Undergraduate Health Services Form by July 1, 2016. Please refer to our website to further details. To return the completed form, you have two options:
- All enrolled students will receive a printed health form and return envelope in the mail. If you plan to return the completed form in that designated envelope, please send it directly to the Bryn Mawr College Office of Admissions at 101 N. Merion Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
- If you plan to print out the electronic form and send it back in alternate envelope, please send it directly to the Bryn Mawr College Health Center at 101 N. Merion Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
- All students who are not U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents must complete the 2016-2017 Entry Document Application Form prior to joining us on campus. Once completed, please mail the form directly to the Bryn Mawr College Pensby Center at 101 N. Merion Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.