M.S.S./M.P.H. Dual Degree Curriculum
Eligible GSSWSR students who opt to earn the M.S.S./M.P.H. dual-degree will receive three transfer credits toward Jefferson’s M.P.H. degree for coursework taken as part of the M.S.S. degree program.
The courses eligible for transfer are:
- Research Informed Practice I (B503)
- Research Informed Practice II (B504)
- Power, Privilege, and Oppression (B595)
M.S.S. Students must have completed one full year of Field Education and all foundation classes listed below:
- Field Education I & II
- Foundation Practice I & II
- Research Informed Practice I & II
- Theoretical Perspectives in Social Work I & II
- Assessment and Psychopathology, or Community Assessment
- Social Policy Foundations
- Power, Privilege, and Oppression
For information regarding Jefferson's required courses, visit their M.S.S./M.P.H. Program Page.