Visit the School
In lieu of campus visits this spring, we are offering virtual informational meetings for prospective M.S.S. students. Starting August 1, you will also be able to schedule an on-campus informational meeting. These meetings will allow you to connect with a member of the Graduate Admissions Office to learn more about the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research.
Our information sessions take place throughout the academic year. During these events, our faculty, staff, and current students are on hand to answer your questions about the curriculum, field placements, and the admissions and financial aid process.
- Jan. 18 Information Session: Register
- Feb. 19 Information Session: Register
- March 23 Information Session: Register
- April 5 Information Session: Register
- May 18 Information Session: Register
- July 12 Information Session: Register
- Sept. 21 Information Session: Register
Career Changers Program
Are you considering a career change into the field of social work? The Career Changers Program is a workshop that provides an overview of our graduate program in social work and allows students to connect with faculty and staff.
Spring 2022 events:
- March 19 Career Changers Program: Register
Traveling to Campus
The GPS mapping address for the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research is 300 Airdale Road, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
The GPS mapping address for the Bryn Mawr College Office of Graduate Admissions is 140 Morris Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.