Technology Support Services
GSSWSR Digital Competency Workshops
An interactive, online exclusive learning environment for students. To access: log into your Moodle account & click on the course!
What Technology Support is Offered at the GSSWSR?
- Tech TAs
- Available during the academic year, when the school is holding in-person classes, in the Computer Lab on the ground floor of the GSSWSR during regularly scheduled times.
- Moodle Online Learning
- Log into Moodle & access the Digital Competency Workshops course. Access any time, anywhere, with an internet connection.
- Office Hours
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with Field Education Program Coordinator Angela Dowdy, when the school is holding in-person classes, in Room 106A on the first floor of the GSSWSR.
- Workshops may occur throughout the year based on student feedback and community need. They will be announced in the Student Services Weekly Digest.
- Help Desk
- LITS, Bryn Mawr's IT department, offers software & computer support available in-person in Canaday Library on Bryn Mawr's main campus, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 610-520-7440.
- Laptop Rentals
- Short-term rentals are offered through the Help Desk in Canaday Library. Contact the Help Desk for more information and to check availability.