Health and Wellness
This page contains important information about health insurance coverage for GSSWSR students.
Health and Wellness Center
The Health and Wellness Center’s hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) 610-526-7360
- Students can access the Medical Services via telehealth and in-person by appointment.
- The Counseling Service provides counseling and limited psychiatry via telecounseling using a HIPPA compliant platform.
Please call 610-526-7360 to schedule an appointment. There are no walk-in or drop-in hours because of our wish to keep staff and students safe.
If you are on-campus and experiencing a medical or mental health crisis, urgent care is available 24 hours a day. Contact Campus Safety (610-526-7911) for transportation to Bryn Mawr Hospital Emergency Room. Remember that in a true emergency situation, you should seek treatment at the hospital emergency room. Finances can be worked out later, if necessary.
Additional Crisis Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or call 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line or text HOME to 741741
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ) or call 1-866-488-7386
- Students of color: Text STEVE to 741741 or learn more here.
Free Mental Health Support is available for all currently enrolled BMC students on or off campus through MySSP.
Watch this short video to learn more about MY SSP! App Language Settings Available in: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Arabic, Mandarin, and Cantonese (Simplified Chinese chat).
For those outside the U.S. and Canada, here is information on avoiding international dialing fees while using MySSP abroad. Information about use abroad can also be found in the app.